My weekend without STRAT

Postby KEVINEHLE » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:53 am

[quote:9e71a73ae3="MoFo's of Mayhem"][size=18:9e71a73ae3][b:9e71a73ae3]Watched my Los Angeles Kings win the Stanley Cup!!!* [/b:9e71a73ae3][/size:9e71a73ae3]

:D :shock: :D

[i:9e71a73ae3]*Technically, I suffered through the weekend after the Game 5 loss but tonight's win filled the void nicely before the new site is available![/i:9e71a73ae3][/quote:9e71a73ae3]

Congrats Mofo...I usually I have a strict rule to always root against any team from the East Coast or the West Coast. However, the Kings were a #8 seed and made an incredible run. Amazing!! Dominant post season!!
What's even more incredible, I haven't heard about any chaos in the streets like overturned cars, things on fire, etc. Those hockey fans are civilized.
:wink:

PS--my wife is a Canadian chick and calls Vancouver her homeland. She was having difficulties rooting for the Kings, but in the end she appreciated their grit. She was even won over. Wow!

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby The Godfather » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 am

[quote:488a47e31b="ehlekev"]Congrats Mofo...I usually I have a strict rule to always root against any team from the East Coast or the West Coast. However, the Kings were a #8 seed and made an incredible run. Amazing!! Dominant post season!!
What's even more incredible, I haven't heard about any chaos in the streets like overturned cars, things on fire, etc. Those hockey fans are civilized.
:wink: [/quote:488a47e31b]

Thanks Kev! As a long suffering Kings fan, last night was truly amazing. This isn't the most talented Kings team by any means, but they were relentless for almost every game of the playoffs and knocked out some very good teams! I was a little surprised the street atmosphere was so calm but LAPD has the crown control routine down pretty good (lots of practice with the Lakers).

Mike
The Godfather

Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx