Line up back up not working

Postby jagint » Wed May 09, 2012 2:00 pm

It still does not make sense to have a system where you cannot make logical moves like the one I'm attempting to do in order to have the best players (offensively or defensively) in the field at all times. I can choose to backup DH with for example Ronny Cedeno but that still will leave Bernadina out in the bench when I can use his better skill. I know these things are not peferct but why have them if they are not going to work at least decently. I guess I'm just going to do without and trust HAL to do the moves :cry:

Thanks to all for the comments!
jagint

Postby geekor » Fri May 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Actually it looks like it isn't working.

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/stratomatic/league/boxscore.html?group_id=166271&g_id=63

I have Berkman set as my Rf replacement for Ethier (injured 15 games). I have Peralta as my 1B backup, hoping to move him from DH to 1B when Berkman moves out to cover R/LF.

Instead Raburn is brought in to be my 1B, as he is 3rd on the depth chart.

It doesn't look like it will move a healthy DH out, instead it grabs teh next guy? that wasn't what I wanted, or how it is set up.
geekor

Postby jagint » Fri May 11, 2012 1:10 pm

This maybe be happenng to other people. I wish someone from SOM would explain it. I wrote them an email a few days ago but I have not received a reply
jagint

Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx