OKAY NOW post on this board!!!!

I guess avoiding change is what's it like to get old....

Postby geekor » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:15 am

The problem is the SOM community. If THEY would actually go over here INSTEAD of AVOIDING change, then things could end up as they like, right here. Instead you have too many old guys unwilling to change, and REFUSING to come over here. [color=darkred:e38b084ed5]That is where the split happens[/color:e38b084ed5]. If they would take the time to post here, and then report changes and bugs to TSN (Beta feedback threads) then they could get things the way they want. Avoiding everything does NOT make anything bettter.

[b:e38b084ed5]Why don't you go on the old boards and tell them to stop posting there![/b:e38b084ed5]
geekor

Postby korkie » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:01 pm

People don't know about this board yet, that's why.

Change the damn link, simple enough.
korkie

Postby DOUGGRAY » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:02 pm

there isnt much of a split, very few post here.

Sorry, the problem isnt the community. there is no definitely direction. No links and so on.

My solution is a simply way to FORCE TSN to move everyone to this forum.

Those who continue to post here are just being foolish and simply accept that two forums are okay. Give me a break.

I guess I will force the issue even further!

NO LEAGUES FROM THIS FORUM WILL RUN MY SOFTWARE!!!! I will remove any league that is drafting on the new boards.

I will ONLY allow drafts from this new forum WHEN we have ONE forum and not TWO to post in.
DOUGGRAY

Postby DOUGGRAY » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:04 pm

[i:ae11615cb3] Avoiding everything does NOT make anything bettter.
[/i:ae11615cb3]

UGH!! No one is avoiding anything, leagues are still running on the old board ZERO links point to the new board. People are allowed to post on the old board. This makes no sense to me so Im forcing the issue so that we can have ONE board.

No one is avoiding anything, TSN needs to step up and move forward!
DOUGGRAY

Postby CHADGUMM » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:29 am

For someone that doesn't want anyone posting on these new boards, you sure do a lot of posting Penngray. :wink:

I agree it's stupid to have 2 boards going and I'm dumbfounded that TSN announced that the old boards are no longer supported by TSN and directed everyone to these new boards without providing the link in the SOM leagues.

But judging the way TSN does things, you're not going to force them to do anything, especially by simply not posting here. That doesn't hurt them financially and that's the only way they will notice. If you're really upset and want to get their notice, get T Rich and JeepDriver to stop buying teams. :wink: But I don't see what telling people not to post here will do at all.

TSN will get around to it eventually on the ole' TSN time schedule. I realize no one can control where people post, but I think it's a better idea to get more and more people to migrate over here as everyone eventually will have to.
CHADGUMM

Postby DOUGGRAY » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:50 am

[quote:1503b6058b]

you're not going to force them to do anything, especially by simply not posting here. [/quote:1503b6058b]

You would be wrong, so many of the things TSN does has had my push behind them. Sometimes it needs a bigger push and this is one of them.

I know exactly what they are working on today, I know they are not doing this because of that BUT I dont care its a simple link change to force everyone here! They refuse to do it so I have taking this approach.
DOUGGRAY

Postby CHADGUMM » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:02 am

You really think the lack of posting on any boards is going to make them change this quicker? Doubtful. Now maybe b*tching about it to TSN will eventually get some sort of response, but not by telling people to stop posting here. B*tch and complain all you want, but since TSN didn't provide the link to these boards, they obviously don't care too much whether people post here or not at this time. As such, telling people to not post here will do very little.
CHADGUMM

Postby korkie » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:23 am

Seems like it worked after all! :wink:
korkie

They finally posted a link to the new board...

Postby Play By The Rules » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:37 am

So everyone will come over here now. That's a step in the right direction.
Play By The Rules

Postby FRANKMANSUETO » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:49 am

Just clicked on message board and it bought be here. Guess its here where we R going. :( :twisted:
FRANKMANSUETO

PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx